Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Morocco
Dr. William Morocco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Morocco is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital, Women & Infants and Kent County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Morocco has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Doctor Morocco is a wonderful doctor. He's been my kids' doctor for 9 years. Unfortunately, as the years go by, the wait time has gotten longer, more than once I've been kept waiting for an hour. Today after over 20 minutes of waiting, for the first time, I asked to re-schedule due that my kids had to get to class, I was told they would have to wait until December, (3 months!). And even though the doctor has great bedside manner, his staff doesn't. The last nurse that had to test my son for strep throat, was so careless, that she left him in pain and hurting for a couple of days. I am now in search of a new pediatrician.
We originally started seeing Dr. Morocco at another practice. When he opened his own, I asked my children (ages 12-14) where they wanted to go for medical care. Their answer? "Where is Dr. Morocco going to be? We want to stay with him". He is the best pediatrician I have met. My kids next concern? "Can we still see him when we aren't kids anymore?" :)
Dr. Morocco is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rhode Island Hospital
Women & Infants
Kent County Hospital
Women and Infants Hospital of RI
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. William Morocco accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsEast Side Pediatrics, 154 Waterman St, Providence, RI
Dr. William Morocco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.