Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William G Moseley Jr
Dr. William G Moseley Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Moseley is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla, Scripps Mercy Hospital and Sharp Coronado Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William G Moseley Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. William G Moseley Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Dr. William G Moseley Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Wait time was perfect - enough time to complete my medical history etc. The staff was very pleasant, and my exam went well. I discussed my problem and concerns and was surprised at the pleasant and professional explanations, and a proper diagnosis. I was treated like a family member, and well cared for. I am on a new treatment plan and doing better than I have in years. Dr. Moseley really listened to me and I had a fantastic overall experience. His bedside manner was sincere, and I highly recommend this physician as someone who took great care of me and my medical needs!
I found Dr. Moseley to be thorough and he asked all the prpoer questions and ordered the proper testing. The final outcome still pending to finding solutioins but his experience is quite evident and not all MDs have a perfect bedside manor. AndI haven't seen any of the same negative items as per the previous review.
Dr. Moseley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. William G Moseley Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
- Sharp Health Gold Value
- Sharp Health Performance
- Sharp Health Premier
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPremier Urology Associates, 3969 4th Ave Ste 202, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William G Moseley Jr in this video.
Dr. William G Moseley Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.