Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Moshofsky
Dr. William Moshofsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Moshofsky is affiliated with PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center University District, St John's Medical Center and Cottage Grove Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Moshofsky has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William Moshofsky has the following 2 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. William Moshofsky has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. William Moshofsky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Moshofsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center University District
St John's Medical Center
Cottage Grove Hospital
Peace Harbor Hospital
St. Joseph's Hospital
Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Sacred Heart Medical Center - RiverBend 10/7/1999 Active Current Family Medicine
Sacred Heart-University Distr
33 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Baptist Memorial Hospital
Dr. William Moshofsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsPeacehealth Medical Group South, 3299 Hilyard St, Eugene, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Moshofsky in this video.
Dr. William Moshofsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.