Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William H Mouradian
Dr. William H Mouradian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Van Nuys, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mouradian is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Usc Keck Hospital and Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mouradian has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William H Mouradian has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Head and Neck Disorder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Mouradian performed spinal surgery on me 20 years ago. Before the surgery, I missed a lot of work because I could not drive to work nor sit up in a chair at work. The rest of my life was similarly handicapped. My HMO set me up with an orthopedic surgeon who had just finished his residency. Not wanting to take a chance on an inexperienced surgeon, I waited until I could change my insurance policy to one in which I could choose my own doctor. Dr. Mouradian was even then already considered one of the better spinal surgeons in the LA area, so I chose him. For almost 20 years now, almost 100% of the symptoms I had before the surgery have been gone. I have to be careful, of course, but otherwise I can do almost any activity I want, including weight training. I have been wanting to thank him, but my back has been so trouble-free that I never needed to see him again after the routine follow-up appointments. So, Dr. Mouradian, if you are reading this, this is my thank you.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mouradian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1971
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. William H Mouradian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter for Orthopedic Surgery, 6815 Noble Ave, Van Nuys, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William H Mouradian in this video.
Dr. William H Mouradian is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.