Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William A Munson has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William A Munson has the following 15 expertise
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Addison Disease
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Gland Issues
- Thyroid Diseases
- Cushing Disease
Showing 5 of 9
Will never ever go here again. Had a family history of thyroid cancer and he performed a biopsy. THe results came back as atypical cells and could not confirm or deny cancer. He wanted to do another biopsy. This was all to see if it should be taken out. My body was also attacking it and i had elevated levels making me barely able to function. We went to an ENT who said it should come out and the thyroid was mostly dead when they took it out and could be problematic for cancer later. Then we get the bill from Dr. Munson's office. My husband called six times to pay the bill and no one answered or called back then we get a letter in the mail saying its going to collections. FInally someone answered today so my husband could pay it and on top of it they scheduled a follow up appt after the biopsy that I didn't know about and then charged me for a no call no show. When my husband finally got through today the lady didn't apologize and was extremely rude. A waste of money and time...glad I said no to the second biopsy... Ridiculous. Feeling much better now that my thyroid is out and able to keep up with two kiddos under two... STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. William A Munson accepts the following insurance providers.
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. William A Munson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.