Dr. William N Duffy Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. William N Duffy?

He's the best ever!!! I live in NE Philly and don't have a car and when Dr. Duffy moved from Center City to Radnor, I decided that he was worth the bus and train trip. I've been seeing him for 9 years and continue to feel that he is truly gifted as a doctor.

A Real Doc!

Just had my first medical with Dr. Duffy. After 25 years of trying to find a Doc who I could relate to and with, be listened to and feel the compassion, hear the smarts, finally!! Dr. Duffy is the whole package. A rare find these days. Amen.

I was impressed

I was very impressed by Dr. Duffy's thorough evaluation of my health when I visited as a new patient last month (Oct 09). He definitely emphasizes preventative medicine: nutrition, exercise, screenings, etc. I chatted about the appointment with a friend in the medical field and she said she wished her doctor was more like mine!

Great Doctor!

Dr. Duffy is very interested in nutrition and preventive lifestyle. I always come in with a lot of questions and he never hurries me. He goes over each item, deliberately slowing down to make me slow down. I find him very supportive, not at all condescending. I'm impressed with his knowledge of general medical issues and nutrition. He also doesn't pretend to know everything. He's very likeable. It does take about 3 months to get an appointment for a physical. Sick appointments are very easy to get. He doesn't seem to run late.

Dr. William N Duffy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berwyn, PA.