Dr. William Roberts Jr Is this you?

3.0

CM

Posted on November 14th, 2012

Great Doctor...great care...very busy

save your time and money...

Posted on September 10th, 2012

it took 3 1/2 months to get in to see this doctor, once there I was given less than 10 minutes of attention and in that time frame the "doctor" scrolled through his blackberry, and left the room three times, once to discuss another patient during my "exam"... I left knowing as much as going in and thank you but all the information you gave me on the pamphlets, I ALREADY FOUND OUT online, the doc might have known that if he bothered to talk to me, not just ask the questions on the new patient form. save your time and your money, there are better doctors and hospitals for that matter

Posted on May 25th, 2015