Dr. William Newcomb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Newcomb?

Dr. Newcomb will always be my hero.

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Dr. Newcomb saved my life. I had complications from an appendectomy performed by another doctor. I developed peritonitis then ultimately sepsis. After two drain bags, a rupture in my stomach and necrotic tissue in my colon, Dr. Newcomb expertly performed exploratory surgery leaving a 14" incision...2 yrs later my scar is barely visible and was able share in both of my daughters' weddings!

Mrs. Tracy Skinner

Posted on May 31st, 2011

Made me feel very comfortable and confident that I was in good hands. Very thorough during the follow up appointment too!

Lifesaver

Posted on March 4th, 2009

I wouldn't be here today if not for Dr. Newcomb. I had a perforated colon from diverticulitis that had leaked into my abdominal cavity for 10 to 12 days. I was brought back from near death & septic shock. This doctor's bedside manner, personality, professionalism & willingness to answer questions is the best that I have ever seen.

Posted on October 21st, 2015