Dr. William Newland Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Newland?

It’s been a while but...

Thirty-seven years ago, Dr. William Newland and his doctor-father, Don, delivered my first baby. I was well cared for and still remember their conversation about football in the midst of my c-section. Coincidentally, Dr. Don Newland also delivered me, but we won’t discuss how many years ago that was.

Horrible

The doctor was very late and did not even take the time to apologize for being over an hour late for our appointment. As well, he rushed us along in our check-up appointment. I would avoid him and go to the other doctors if possible.

Overall Bad Experience

Awful bedside manner in one appointment pre-delivery. Knocked over a table, came in late, and swore during delivery. In general made me very uncomfortable during labor and after. Other hospital staff didn't care for him either and recommended I file a formal complaint. I wouldn't recommend him at all.