William Newton Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen William Newton?

Pain

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Went there for years. Then I had a surgery done and in the hospital for two days. They wrote prescriptions for me and my wife took them to the drugstore to be field. One was pain meds an Dr Newton canned me. I didn’t even take them.

Highly satisfied with my recent treatment . Dr. Newton does my Botox treatments eHighly satisfied with my recent treatment . Dr. Newton does my Botox treatments every 90 days to treat my migraines. The sting a bit but I got my life back!! Also I truly like his staff. I've met Holly and Rachael at his office.i sure hope these two young some go with him to bigger and better Manchester Facility. Anesthesia Pain Management should be getting my records . I'm so so ready for a treatment right now, glad he didn't go too far away. Driving is easy on 24/east. My only complaint would be the bathrooms across the hall from his office. very 90 days to treat my migrainesHighly satisfied with my recent treatment . Dr. Newton does my Botox treatments every 90 days to treat my migraines. The sting a bit but I got my life back!! Also I truly like his staff. I've met Holly and Rachael at his office.i sure hope these two young some go with him to bigger and better Manchester Facility. Anesthesia Pain Management should be getting my records . I'm so so ready for a treatment right now, glad he didn't go too far away. Driving is easy on 24/east. My only complaint would be the bathrooms across the hall from his office. . The sting a bit but I got my life back!! Also I truly like his sHighly satisfied with my recent treatment . Dr. Newton does my Botox treatments every 90 days to treat my migraines. The sting a bit but I got my life back!! Also I truly like his staff. I've met Holly and Rachael at his office.i sure hope these two young some go with him to bigger and better Manchester Facility. Anesthesia Pain Management should be getting my records . I'm so so ready for a treatment right now, glad he didn't go too far away. Driving is easy on 24/east. My only complaint would be the bathrooms across the hall from his office. taff. I've met Holly and Rachael at his office.i sure hope these two young some go with him to bigger and better Manchester Facility. Anesthesia Pain Management should be getting my records . I'm so so ready for a treatment right now, glad he didn't go too far away. Driving is easy on 24/east. My only complaint would be the bathrooms across the hall from his office.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Posted on January 26th, 2017

Dr Newton and Dr Eldridge have taken very good care of me.I was in so much pain before i found them.My only complaint is when i requested my medication refill a few days ago i didn't know i had to request a place to pick it up.Well I live in Fayetteville and often have awful spasms in my ankle when driving and its much easier for me to drive to shelbyville than Murfreesboro Well although the shelbyville office is open today they never offered to let me pick up my prescription in shelbyville instead since they are already ready in Murfreesboro i have to drive alot further .They could have helped me with that but never gave me an option.They just told me I should have requested where I wanted to pick it up tho i didn't know i was supposed to.

BEST PHYSICIAN EVER

Posted on October 31st, 2016

From the very beginning Dr. Newton exhibited concern and compassion for my 'train-wreck' of issues. He and his staff exhibits respect for clients and each other on a continual basis. They treat their patients with respect and honesty. I wish Dr. Newton could be the physician that handles all of my medical issues, with him I know he hears me. He follows through. This physician is the best physician I have yet to see in Tennessee.

Arrogantly greedy office manager

Posted on September 28th, 2016

MMC scheduled an appointment without my consent and notified me by voice-mail, which I do not check. And when the appointment I had no knowledge of came and gone, I was charged $100 for no show. I called after receiving a bill in the mail, and they first said "I schedule the appointments personally, and would never schedule one without first speaking to the client." I gave her my info and she looked it up and said, "oh.. Well the notes show we left a message for you." I informed her that is not legal consent and the fee should be waived. She said she couodnt credit it herself and would have to forward this to her office manager for review. 5 days later I received a call from the same lady who tells me her office manager said the charge would remain and is valid. When I asked to speak to the office manager I was told she wasn't available and would have to follow up again. I said this isn't legal consent, and to simply leave a voice mail doesn't create a valid contractual agreement with a penalty for not complying, and that if not reversed I would report them to the BBB. She snarkily said, "that's fine" and hung up. I am appalled by their demeanor and lack of empathy and understanding, and would never do or suggest others to do business with them! I will seek medical attention elsewhere!!

Doctor's Response

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We are a specialty clinic that requires a referral to be able to schedule an appointment. We would not be able to schedule a patient without their knowledge. It is routine and customary for medical practices to try and contact a patient to remind them of their appointment. We normally have a 4-6 week wait time for new patients to even have the opportunity to see one of your providers. This makes appointments valuable. We have found that applying a no-show or cancellation fee to our appointments have resulted in patients being more diligent and responsible in keeping their appointments with us. When a patient does not show up or cancels with less than 24 hours notice, this keeps us from being able to offer that valuable appointment slot to patients waiting. It is unfortunate that you were charged the fee. We appreciate your review. It gave us the opportunity to explain why keeping appointments or rescheduling them is so important.

5 Stars!

Posted on April 19th, 2016

When looking for a doctor, I hoped to find someone who truly cared about their patients, would pursue all options to make them better, and would always treat me with the respect they would give their own family members. I found that and so much more with Dr. Newton and his team. The short wait time, the thorough evaluation, and the time that Dr. Newton spent with me reassured me that I was in the right place. I cannot say enough positive things about this office and the people who work here!! Thank you!!

Posted on April 19th, 2016

Words cannot express how thankful I am for Dr. Newton and his staff. From their promptness, to the professional and caring demeanor of everyone I came across, to the individualized care that I received -- If you are looking for a doctor who genuinely cares, a staff that will go out of their way for you, and to feel like you truly matter, look no further. Thank you Dr. Newton and your team for continually providing the best the care to your patients. You are truly the best of the best.

Excellent Pain Relief Specialist

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Always listens to me. Provides both short-term and long-term treatments. Refills pain medications as necessary. Provides a wide variety of treatments.

Erin is unprofessional office manager

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Erin is very unprofessional!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you had a bad experience. Please contact our office manager to discuss further so that we can rectify your concerns.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

Great experience. Dr Newton took time to explain my diagnosis and treatment options.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Great overall experience from check in to check out

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Excellent physician and staff. Very attentive and spent lots of time educating me about my condition. It is nice to see a physician who actually examines you.