Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William F Nicholson
Dr. William F Nicholson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redgranite, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Nicholson is affiliated with Wheaton Franciscan All Saints Hospital. Dr. Nicholson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William F Nicholson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William F Nicholson has the following 15 expertise
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Family Planning
- Sports Medicine
Dr. William F Nicholson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nicholson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1991
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. William F Nicholson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redgranite, WI.