Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Nickerson
Dr. William Nickerson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fair Oaks, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Nickerson is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Methodist Hospital of Sacramento and Mercy General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Nickerson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. William Nickerson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Nickerson was very reassuring when i brought my son into the emergency room at Kaiser Morse. My son was in for a swollen gland and i feared the worse as i had never seen anything like this before. He did a thorough examination on my 8 year old and reassured me that he saw no evidence of cancer, or any other serious issues. He gave me a prescription for antibiotics and shook my hand when he was done. Very good bedside manner, genuine in Character. Great Doctor.
Dr. Nickerson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Mercy General Hospital
Sacramento Medical Center
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
University of California Davis Medical Center
Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
35 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWilliam Allen Nickerson MD, 4351 Greenvale Rd, Fair Oaks, CA
Dr. William Nickerson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fair Oaks, CA.