Dr. William Nickerson Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Great Reasurance

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Dr. Nickerson was very reassuring when i brought my son into the emergency room at Kaiser Morse. My son was in for a swollen gland and i feared the worse as i had never seen anything like this before. He did a thorough examination on my 8 year old and reassured me that he saw no evidence of cancer, or any other serious issues. He gave me a prescription for antibiotics and shook my hand when he was done. Very good bedside manner, genuine in Character. Great Doctor.