Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Niemes
Dr. William Niemes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Cincinnati, OH (and 1 other location). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Niemes is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital, Children's Medical Center - Dayton and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Niemes has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Niemes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bethesda North Hospital
Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Good Samaritan Hospital
Fort Hamilton Hospital
Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
39 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1974
Dr. William Niemes accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Niemes in this video.
Dr. William Niemes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.