Dr. William O Ntim Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. William O Ntim?

Dr Nitm is the most compassionate Dr I have ever had the opportunity to meet. he is truly concerned about his patients. I would highly recommend him if you are having cardiac issues.

Dr. Ntim is the most caring Dr. in a specialty we have ever met. He sincerely wants to help, has tremendous bedside manner and wants to help you get better. He doesn't rush and makes sure you have time to ask questions and understand your treatment options. He also volunteers on the side in the field of cancer and deserves many awards for being an overall wonderful person.

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Ntim is probably the best doctor I've come across. He is knowedgable in his area and actually cares about his patients. His goal is to treat (and get rid of) the disease for the patient, not just treat the disease. He has excellent bedside manners. He used every test/procedure to accurately diagnose me and sat down and explained it all to me. He then went over how he would treat my problem without making me feel like it was my fault and in a way that I could understand it. He answered all of my questions with understanding. I would recommemd Dr. Ntim to anyone. We absolutely love him!

Excellent!

I have been going to Dr. N-Tim for two years and he is such a committed doctor. His beside manner is superb and he always allows time for discussion. He even recalls names of my family members. I recommend Dr. N-Tim very highly!

He is wonderful!

The very best there is.

very patient

Dr. William O Ntim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.