Dr. William Oconnor Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. William Oconnor?

Wonderful Neurologist!!!

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

After seeing a few doctors unsuccessfully, Dr. Will O'Connor is the first to "cure" my seizures, and make my life "normal". He listened very carefully and reviewed all of the data, then set me on a course for which I couldn't be happier with. If I could have given him 100 stars, I would have. I can't say enough about him, and how drastically he has changed my life for the better!

Seemed like a knowledgable Doctor, but...

Posted on January 9th, 2012

I thought that the doctor seemed quite competent during my visit with him. He was nice and took a decent amount of time with me. The problems came with follow-up. He ordered an extensive number of tests to be done at the lab. The lab told me that the doctor would have the results within 3 days. I waited 4 and then called for the results. I called multiple times over the next two weeks and finally received a call back from the doctor. He called me after 5:00 p.m. I was in the middle of preparing dinner for my children. I metion this only because I was not prepared to have a serious conversation about my health. Nonetheless, he told me the results of the tests and threw some additional information and recommendations in a matter of about 7 minutes. I was overwhelmed and scared. I then had an MRI that he had ordered and went through the same waiting game again. Over a week went by before I could get a NURSE to give me the results. Nothing against nurses, but I would have preferred that the neurologist could have gone over the results with me. I found his lack of follow-up and other behaviors completely unprofessional and unkind. I could NOT recommend this doctor to anyone. THese things are too important. If I'm seeing a neurologist, then it's for a serious medical reason. I expect to be treated seriously.

Don't go to him!

Posted on June 27th, 2011

They have screwed up my relative's prescriptions more than once. It is my opinion that his office can't get a prescription straight to save their lives. We will never go back.

Staffing problems

Posted on February 16th, 2011

While Dr. O'Connor is very caring and spends considerable time with his patients, the ineptitude of his staff is staggering.

Posted on November 11th, 2010

I found my whole experience with Dr. O'Connor and his office staff very pleasurable and reassuring. What was a very upseting and painful experience was quickly set to rest by the staff and physicians. Would highly recommend this Doctor.

Posted on November 5th, 2010

Dr. O'Connor is very nice and polite and DOES spend time with you, it's just getting into the appointment that is frustrating! I've waited with my father (and mother and husband) as much as 90 minutes without ANY communication from his staff about what is happening during this time frame! Not quite sure what that's all about, but definitely frustrating!

Wait Time is too long

Posted on August 31st, 2009

On two or more occasions, our wait time has been over an hour. Too Long !

Posted on October 22nd, 2017