Dr. William E Omara Jr Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. William E Omara Jr?

When I went he was running behind with patients in the clinic. He had not planned to do any procedures that day, but after seeing me he asked that I wait, he would clear out his patients and do my procedure. He didn't start the procedure until around 5, most doctors would have asked you to schedule an appointment. I don't mind waiting to see a Dr that is thorough and caring, it just means they are that way with all their patients. Definitely would recommend to anyone. Usually the wait is not very long, but even if it is it's worth it.