Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William T Odom II has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 72
Dr. Odom is the only doctor that took my chronic pain seriously after having 2 major back surgeries. Listens and really does want to improve your quality of life. Favorite doctor I have ever seen! So easy to talk to and he makes you feel like he understands the severity of the pain that you're in and really tries to help you manage it.
This quaÃ§k is an arrogant son of a Bi__h that has no compassion for the sick people who put their trust in him , he also accuses the patients of over taking or selling there meds when in fact patients really take them . I would not recommend this quaÃ§k to anyone I found better relief from my pain at the group of Columbia neurosurgical and associates these group in actually great Dr Gunter is a real Doctor with compassion not like this quaÃ§k Odom .who is all about the money only .
Dr. ODUM IS VERY COMPASSIONATE and his staff are all very nice. I suffered with lower back pain that seeing primary physician could not provide any relief. Dr. Odum has provided relief for over two years now. Staff is very accommodating if you call and need to get in quick. Highly reccommend Dr. Odum
26 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Locations & Directions
Dr. William T Odom II is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Irmo, SC.