Dr. William N Onwuka Sr Is this you?

18 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. William N Onwuka Sr?

Looking for Another Pediatrician Now!!

I went to this pediatrician because his office is convenient to my home. I should have read the reviews online before bringing my baby to this "doctor". First, we had to wait for over 45 minutes to be put into a room. Then, I had to wait another 15 minutes to be seen by the doctor. His bedside manner was abrupt and I felt he was rough when he handled my child. He avoided answering most of my questions and I left without a good understanding of why my baby had such a high fever. I went to another pediatrician the next day and my baby was treated properly for an ear infection. I will not return to this doctor's office ever again. Very disappointed!! No follow up. The doctor spent less than 5 minutes with me.