Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Burke
Dr. William Burke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brookhaven, MS, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Canton, MS (and 1 other location). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Burke is affiliated with River Oaks Hospital, Madison Regional Medical Center and River Region Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. William Burke has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Burke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
River Oaks Hospital
Madison Regional Medical Center
River Region Health System
Madison County Medical Center
Mississippi Baptist Health Sys, Jackson, Ms
35 Years Experience
University of Mississippi
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Burke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookhaven, MS.