Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Reed Jr
Dr. William Reed Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hicksville, NY, with another office in Mineola, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Reed is affiliated with New Island Hospital, Winthrop University Hospital and Cooley Dickinson Hospital The. Dr. Reed has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Reed Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. William Reed Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Dr. William Reed Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Reed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New Island Hospital
Winthrop University Hospital
Cooley Dickinson Hospital The
Tufts University Sch. of Medicine
University of Maryland Medical Syst.
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Reed Jr in this video.
Dr. William Reed Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hicksville, NY.