Dr. William Silver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Silver?

Posted on April 12th, 2017

Highly Professional, very straight forward and explains the issue in detail.

Superstar Silver

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Dr Silver is a down to earth "regular Joe" who has superior surgical skills and a great bedside manner. He really takes the time to make sure you understand everything and answers questions more thoroughly than any other doctor I've seen. I wish he were my primary care physician. I highly recommend Dr Silver.

Exactly What You Are Hoping For!

Posted on July 5th, 2016

I was referred to Dr Silver by a nurse who works at UNC. Note that she did not refer me to UNC Ortho! In fact, she told me to stay away from them because I would not be treated well. I had a really great experience with Dr Silver. Just what you expect, but rarely get in physicians these days. He takes his time and fully explains things in language you can understand, he listens to you, he assesses how you are doing throughout your care and asks what is important to you, and most importantly he always treats you with kindness and respect. I have recommended him to several of my friends, neighbors, and coworkers if they ever need an Ortho doc! His nurse and the staff were just great and that made a bad situation so much better! Thanks Dr Silver for your dedication to your patients!

Excellent bedside manner and highly skilled

Posted on May 28th, 2016

Dr. Silver is hands down the best doctor I have ever seen - among any and all specialties. I am grateful to have met a doctor who cares about me and my thoughts/concerns about my body/injury. He is knowledable, courteous, caring, and respectful. Additionally, his nurse is wonderful. Excellent experience at the hospital where he performs surgery (NC Specialty Hospital). Unfortunately the practice, TOA, is terrible...but it's worth putting up with them in order to be under Dr. Silver's care. Thank you, Dr. Silver!

Out of Pain!

Posted on February 21st, 2016

We had a frank discussion about my condition and the way he said what he could do to help me and the risks. The way he review made me want him . I would choose Doctor Silver again and tell all my Friend. Doctor Silver put me out of Pain and for that I Thank Him!!

Posted on August 1st, 2014

Dr. Silver is very easy to talk with and explains things clearly. I never felt rushed and he gave me and my concerns his full attention. He performed surgery on my knee (ACL injury) about six months ago, and I am very happy with my recovery.

Ex Man in pain.

Posted on June 14th, 2014

Simple , the best.L think he knew all l wanted is my shoulder repaired & let me go. He and his fine staff , all ccheck in staff was the best to me !!! Thanks a shoulder full.

Posted on November 27th, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Silver. I tore the meniscus in my knee one week before I was scheduled to work outside the country. In that time, Dr. Silver was able to see me, diagnose the meniscal problem and schedule and perform surgery. The staff at Triangle Orthopaedic was top-notch, and I wouldn't trust my knees to anyone else. My highest recommendation and warmest thanks to Dr. Silver and his staff for making the impossible possible.

Fully trust Dr. Silver

Posted on August 15th, 2012

I'm two months out from having a surgery performed by Dr. Silver. My results so far exceed my expectations and although Dr. Silver moved to an office outside of my town, I will continue using him for my ortho needs.

Dr. WIlliam Silver Raleigh

Posted on March 16th, 2009

I was given a great personal referral to us Dr. William Silver for my knee reconstruction. He was very honest in his answers and options and I never felt rushed for his time. The went great and I am running a half-marathon 7-months post operation.

Posted on May 15th, 2017