Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Pachas
Dr. William Pachas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winchester, MA, with other offices in Marlborough, MA and Boston, MA . He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pachas is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital and Winchester Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Pachas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
If I could rate this dr with zero stars I would. His very knowledgeable, as he is a researcher as well. But his bedside manner is awful. Not even a smile or a hello. I would tell him things and later he would ask me something I already told him. I am in constant chronic debilitating pain and he has not done anything besides given me lyrica at a very low dose. I am doubled over crying in excruciating pain most days. This is inhumane, I am being treated worse than an abused animal. Wait times in the office are at least an hour and the seating very uncomfortable for a fibromyalgia patient. THere is also NO parking, or handicapped parking! You have to pay $25 to park at the Garden garage 4 blocks down. NOt impressed. Saddened really.
I have known Dr. Pachas for about 17 years. Although I don't live in Massachusetts anymore, I have kept in touch with him. He has always returned my calls & tried to help me. When I was living near Boston, he was a wonderful, patient, knowledgeable doctor with a GREAT attitude. He made sure I received back surgery, when it was needed, and took away a lot of my pain. I wish all doctors cared as much about their patients as he does. I highly recommend him as a doctor & someone you can trust.
Dr. Pachas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Massachusetts General Hospital
Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
Mass General Hospital
53 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos
Graduated in 1960
Dr. William Pachas accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Pachas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, MA.