Dr. William Palin Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. William Palin Jr?

Dr William Palin is the bomb I really like him

Nightmare Breast Reduction

Please do your due diligence before letting this man touch you. He butchered me and then completely checked out of my care. I had to have another emergency surgery and I almost lost my life. It's still to painful mentally to even think about. I want all women to know that there has to be smoking mirrors here. None of his staff have any medical licensing! Please be careful.

Diamond level service

Wow. A great doctor. I feel that he also is an artist. My facelift and my breast surgery are perfect! He and His staff are very knowledgeable and compassionate. What other office gives their patients access 24/7 with their cell phone numbers? Both Dr Palin and his manager, Leeanne, are gems!

Self Employed

I was thoroughly impressed with Dr. Palin and his Staff.. They were very knowledgeable.. I had seen 3 other Drs., as well, and still went with Dr. Palin. I loved the approach that he took with me, any questions that I had were answered before I had a chance to ask..lol... talk about knowing your patients.. I felt so comfortable with Dr Palin, that I told my sister about him and she and I had the surgeries on the same day.. He did our breast augmentations and they turned out wonderfully. I was treated like I was family and would refer anyone who is interested in body revitalization.. Dr. Palin you are the best!!!!! Looking forward to getting more work done