Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Parmer
Dr. William Parmer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in Atmore, AL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Parmer is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus, St. Luke's Hospital and California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus. Dr. Parmer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William Parmer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William Parmer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Parmer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
St. Luke's Hospital
California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window
Brown & Toland Physicians Opens in new window
California Pacific Med Center Cal Campus Hospital
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Parmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.