Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William J Paule
Dr. William J Paule, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ventura, CA, with other offices in Ventura, CA and Santa Barbara, CA . He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and General Practice. Dr. Paule has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William J Paule has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Back Pain
- Surgery Recovery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I never truly appreciated his bed side manner and his very real ability to understand the effects of chronic pain on all the different levels it impacts your life until he was gone. Dr. Paule is worth his weight in gold and I am desperately trying to find his new office.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2009, 2008, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1992
Virginia Mason Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. William J Paule accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. William J Paule is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ventura, CA.