Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William Pawluk has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Showing 5 of 10
I called to make an appointment , receptionist was overwhelmed with calls as she was talking to me, saying constantly excuse me excuse me and answering other calls, talking and totally ignoring me. Eventually she gets back to me, and to suggestion she will call me back. Half hour later no call, I called back and got the same lady and the phones in the back ground never stooped ringing. Finally I said, is it possible you send me a packet of information to fill at home, it is my first visit with the doctor. She said I still have to have some info with you on the phone. So I said, well than you have to not answer all other calls and just concentrate on me . So she did, the phones were ringing in the back ground and there was no one to pick it up. Mean while while asking me for personal info she happened to mention in passing, if i know that the doctor does not accept any form of insurance. At this point i said to forget about it and cancel my appointment. It sounds to me like not so kosher of a practice. never see me there.
Best, most caring, and super sharp man. Figured out complex health problems stemming from Lyme, allergies etc. Explained in detail very clearly why, what and how my health problems would be resolved, what tests were necessary and brought everything together. Finding a doc to do all this is a tall order in todays healthcare world. Dr. Pawluk does it so well and spends the time needed to make it happen. I'm so much better already, and very thankful to him.
Dr. Pawluk takes a holistic approach to health in that he draws upon both allopathic and complementary therapies to best serve his patients. While he prescribes medicine when indicated, his expertise is on finding the root cause of a person's symptoms so that, in time, they may regain optimal health. In my opinion, there is no better doctor than Dr. Pawluk in the Baltimore area.
44 Years Experience
University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1974
Mcmaster University Medical Centre
Dr. William Pawluk accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWayne R Bonlie Md, 30 E Padonia Rd Ste 305, Lutherville Timonium, MD
Dr. William Pawluk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutherville Timonium, MD.