Dr. William F Pearce Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. William F Pearce?

Dr. William Pierce is HIGHLY Recommended!

My husband had a tumor on his kidney that was very difficult to get to. Dr. Pierce was able to get in to the difficult area, remove his tumor & save his kidney. Dr. Pierce is an incredible Urologist & I am so grateful that he was the Dr. to do this sensitive surgery. The office manager Christian Ashish made sure we had everything we needed to make this process for us as stress free as possible. He would always make time to answer questions. I am beyond grateful to Dr. Pierce and his staff.

Weird Guy

Will not make eye contact with the patient.

Patient

To this date I have not found "Any" physician who has taken as sincere an interest in my particular problem as Dr Pearce. Yes there are many problems that existed in the front office but as to care and a deep interest and a high degree of care there was no better.!!!

Staff dropped the ball!

Took the staff 6 weeks to finally do a referral. His staff is poor. Dr Pearce I liked.

I accidentally paid him twice. HIs office sent my refund check to the wrong address. He then charged me a check cancellation fee and an administrative fee. On my 2nd visit he yelled at his staff while I was present. I would not recommend him.

I am grateful to Dr. Pearce for saving my life. I had MSI (Medical Insurance for Indigents) which is charity insurance. Dr. Pearce was the only urologist who would help me when others turned me away because I had no insurance and he cured my prostate cancer with robotic surgery.

I waited over one hour . I'm 83 years old and take Coumadin . The Dr. Came in was very cold . Did a scope left me in the room bleeding and scared. Sent me home where I was bleeding all night. Never came back to answer questions or give me any direction. Will never go back to hi and would tell everyone I know to stay away from Dr Pierce,

GREAT Doctor!

Dr. Pearce is WONDERFUL! Due to another doctor's negligence, Dr. Pearce diagnosed me in an emergency situation and performed surgery on me right away. I also ended up having to have another surgery and both times he did an excellent job! He has a great bedside manner, pays attention to every little detail and I couldn't say enough wonderful things about him. You might have to wait an hour or more at times to see him, but he is totally worth it and will spend as much time with you as you need. His front office staff on the otherhand is not the most friendly and the phone system is a little frustrating at times. But if you can get past that, you will not be disappointed. There are 4 doctors in his office. I would see either him or Dr. Williams, the other two are NOT good!

Excellent!

Great doctor, very knowledgeable. Good bedside manner

checked around before appointment. He was highly recommended. was able to help with my problem when 2 other urologists could not. waited a few minutes longer for appt but worth it.