Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William Pelletier
Dr. William Pelletier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, LA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Pelletier is affiliated with Lafayette General Medical Center, Womens and Childrens Hospital and Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Pelletier has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. William Pelletier has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. William Pelletier has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William Pelletier is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Pelletier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lafayette General Medical Center
Womens and Childrens Hospital
Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
45 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1968
Lsu Health Sciences
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions206 E Farrel Rd, Lafayette, LA
Dr. William Pelletier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.