Dr. William Pelton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Pelton?

Posted on July 15th, 2016

The office has dogs all over, while I understand the benefits of zootherapy, the place now smells like dogs. My appointment was interrupted 3 times by an intern, another doctor, someone needing paperwork... he paid no attention to what I was saying. And he can be extremely condescending, depends on the day.

Great Physician

Posted on March 30th, 2016

He takes the time to listen, I like his personality. You never feel rushed. He has always taken very good care of me and my family for years. Once when I was really sick and had low blood pressure, he personally wheeled me to the ER himself ( when his office was connected to the hospital at that time). He stayed right with me and made sure I was okay.

Great Doc

Posted on April 12th, 2015

Great doc. Super bright and conscientious.

Great Doctor Conpaired to Anyone From Anywhere

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Dr. Pelton is the best doctor that I ever had and I'm now 62 years old. There should be a statue of him in the park. He will get to the bottom of whatever ails you.

Posted on November 8th, 2014

Dr. Pelton is awesome!! If you are in Plattsburgh NY and you need to see a doctor, then he is the one to go to! Seriously. You will not find a better physician other than him!

Awesome Doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2012

While home for my mother's funeral I became very ill and was admitted to CVPH Hospital..Because my family had such confidence in Dr Pelton he agreed to take care of me..I found him to be quite knowlegable and compassionate. He was very consientious and thorough and I felt like I was in very competent hands while there..I live in North Dakota, but if I were to live in your area again I would not hesitate to seek him out as my primary care doctor..Thank you Dr Pelton for all that you did for me during a very hard time in my life..

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Straight forward care,very professional.

Posted on October 20th, 2017