Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William A Peper has 2 locations
300 Richland West Cir Ste 2
Waco, TX 76712
Book Online Now
Dr. William A Peper has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Dr. William A Peper is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Wonderful! Love this Doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. William A Peper - Posted on July 27th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. William A Peper - Posted on June 10th, 2015
#1 Doctor- Highly Recommended all the way around!
Self-verified patient of Dr. William A Peper - Posted on April 26th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. William A Peper - Posted on March 29th, 2015
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SURGERY PRACTICE AND DOCTOR
Self-verified patient of Dr. William A Peper - Posted on February 17th, 2015
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
38 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1980
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. William A Peper Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William A Peper, MD - Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) in Waco, TX, in this video.
Dr. William A Peper is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waco, TX.