3.8

Have you seen Dr. William A Peper?

Wonderful! Love this Doctor!

I was so afraid when my husband was told he had an aneurysm. I knew people died of these. Dr. Peper is wonderful with tons of experience. His staff and office are great. My husband had surgery and is doing wonderful. I would not trust anyone else. I recommend him very much.

Great Doctor, told me everything to expect and obviously cared about me and my health. My condition was a serious threat and there was no time wasted in my treatment. I would recommend Dr. Peper to everyone .

#1 Doctor- Highly Recommended all the way around!

The Best! Wonderful Doctor!

dr peper is an excellent dr.i would reccomend him.his bedside mannner is excellent and his staff are the best,

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SURGERY PRACTICE AND DOCTOR

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. REALLY GREAT SURGERY! GREAT DOCTOR AND GREAT NURSES AND RECEPTION.

Best Doc! Excellent Care!

Dr. Peper is the best. I am a simple country boy. I have a fear of doctors and doctor's offices. I was in alot of pain and finally had to seek treatment. My neighbor and friend who is a general practice doctor recommend Dr. Peper. Dr. Peper and his staff are the best! He is not in a big clinic. You can call and get a real person on the phone! amazing! But most of all, you get one on one care and all the time you need with Dr. Peper, not rushed plus, education on my level. I would recommend him highly. If he has any bad reviews I would bet my life they are from below average jealous competition.

Happy Lung Surgery Patient

Dr. Pepper is by far the most down to earth surgeon I have ever met. He called me himself to check on me before and after my lung surgery. He took care of me as well as my father 12 years ago. I cannot believe a negative word about him. I have healed well and credit him with that. His staff is wonderful. Receptionist is very sweet. Nurses Veronica and Amy are in the office and fantastic. I would recommend them all highly!

Not believing the bad comments!

Dr. Peper has been nothing but pleasant to me. He has done a good job on the removal of my insufficient veins. He explains exactly what he is doing and what you need to do. He was recommended to me by my PCP. He did heart surgery on my PCP a few years ago. It's kind of like the old trucker's adage; if you want to know where to eat, look at where the truckers are all eating. If you want to know which doctor to use, look at where the other doctors are getting treatment!

Vascular surgery patient

Amazing Doctor! I have worked in healthcare for 18 years. Dr. Peper has a fantastic bedside manner, highly educated staff who make you feel comfortable. Dr. Peper himself answers all your questions. I have recommended him to my friends and family. his clinic is beautiful and very clean.

Dr. Peper was so hateful upon my initial visit, I did not schedule the surgery, and went to a different doctor.

Great Physician

I have had several appointments with Dr Pepper for painful veins in my leg. The results of his skillful work is amazing. He is both professional and courteous. As a registered nurse, I have worked side by side with physicians for 35 years and I easily recognized his level of knowledge and competency. His staff was also very skilled and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone!

Wonderful!

I would highly recommend Dr.Peper. He explained everything to me. Made me feel important, everything from the beautiful office to the nurses and office staff.

Dr. William A Peper is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Waco, TX.

Dr. William A Peper Is this you?