Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William J Petraiuolo
Dr. William J Petraiuolo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Willoughby, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Petraiuolo is affiliated with Tripoint Medical Center, Uh Cleveland Medical Center and University Hospital Bedford Medical Center. Dr. Petraiuolo has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William J Petraiuolo has the following 1 specialty
- Colon Cancer
- Neck Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Back Pain
Showing 5 of 14
I would recommend this surgeon! He is very knowledgable and he was very good at explaining the procedure I was about to undergo. I appreciated the staffs quick return calls and they were very friendly and caring with me and my family during this difficult time. I again would recommend this office for any one who is in need of a surgeon.
Dr. Petraiuolo was the surgeon who operated on my daughter. We picked him because he was compassionate about his patients, or so we thought. My daughter put all her faith in him to help with her inflammatory breast cancer. We knew it was bad stage 3b and nevertheless we prayed it could be controled. She had the chemo, 6 cycles over 4-6 mo. The other doctor M Bergman never checked for pet to see if the cancer was under control and advised the surgeon she was ready. When performing the double mastectomy the surgeon said he didn't get it all and cancer was out of control. After being sent home with all draines in tact she wanted to followup with the doctor and he told her she need not return for 5 or 6 months. I think he knew she was doomed and died within a month . I feel that in her case she should not even been opened up. She may have had more time.
Dr. Petraiuolo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. William J Petraiuolo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. William J Petraiuolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willoughby, OH.