Dr. William R Pettey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William R Pettey?

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Pettey explained my procedure and the expected outcome in a clear and concise manner. Procedure was accomplished beautifully and my recovery was smooth and complete. Couldn't have asked for a better surgeon.

Very professional, caring surgeon!

Dr. Pettey has operated on my husband twice, and I would not hesitate to recommend him to my other family members.

Money Hungry

Made the most rude comments because my mother was admitted to the hospital without insurance. He told her she already owed him hundreds of dollars and if she had surgery it will be thousands. That they had to stabilize people with no insurance but they don't have to keep them. That she should register at Peter Smith for free services. And asked her what she planned to do. She was crying during this and he said it in front of my nine year old daughter! Unbelievable!