Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William N Peugh has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I'm in the medical field myself, and have heard nothing but negative things about him. All the nurses hate him, and are terrified to even LOOK at him, let alone speak to him, for fear of being unnecessarily screamed at. I have no idea how this guy even has patients still. I told my doctor who referred me to him what a horrible experience it was, and he wasn't too surprised, honestly. In the end, I'd much rather have a doctor who knows what he's doing in the OR, but he is SO bad that I will avoid him as much as possible. Seriously, find someone else with equal talent, but knows how to have a polite conversation with another human being. He's condescending and rude. He thinks because he went to more school than most people that that somehow gives him the right to treat people who haven't like absolute garbage. The only time he was nice to me in the consultation was when I told him I knew his daughter (who happens to be the NICEST person in the world, ironically). Didn't even see him before my surgery. PLUS, my surgery was totally unnecessary--didn't solve my problem. Went elsewhere for followup care.
This guy ruined me chonic pain in my upper legs. Nerve entrapment due to hernia mesh. Do not use him. When I told him I could not pee he laughed and said little boys dont like it but you need to go to emergency room. that was the night of my surgery. nothing but complications for life due to his surgery.
Rude, snide, arrogant, sarcastic. He did not answer questions, has not been reachable for follow up and Seemed almost amused I was in terrible pain. We are trying to switch providers for post op follow ups, even. Everything about my consultation and surgery day was just uncomfortable but I felt like I had no option but to just go through with it or wait it out in pain.
28 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. William N Peugh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAmerican Fork Surgical Associates, 1159 E 200 N Ste 350, American Fork, UT
Dr. William N Peugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near American Fork, UT.