Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William H Pfeffer
Dr. William H Pfeffer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Grove, PA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Urology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Pfeffer is affiliated with Riddle Hospital and Paoli Hospital. Dr. Pfeffer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William H Pfeffer has the following 3 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Dr. Pfeffer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. William H Pfeffer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam H Pfeffer Md, 200 Hicks Rd, West Grove, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William H Pfeffer in this video.
Dr. William H Pfeffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Grove, PA.