Dr. William E Philippi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William E Philippi?

Very pleased with Dr, Phillipi. Easy to talk to and explain procedures and medicine changes. Would highly recomment Dr Phillipi.

Update on Fright comment

Regarding comments written 12 Jan 10, Dr. Philippi saw me immediately upon my return to his office, interrupting for me a professional update meeting he was in. He spent at least 20 mins with me, designing a new treatment regimen. He was baffled by the disappearance of the previous Rx and patient assistance forms. His nurse who has worked for other neurologists I have seen has demonstrated this kind of carelessness in those other offices;in one instance, 3 very significant pages of her notes regarding my visits which I had previously read had been removed when I asked her for copies of my file. I hold her solely responsible for this recent Rx matter. I believe Dr. Philippi is a very good and caring doctor and I hope his reputation will stand; persons who could damage it with their recklessness should be dealt with appropriately.

A pro, indeed

Few exist from this extinct breed.

Dr. William E Philippi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elizabeth City, NC.