Dr. William A Pitt Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. William A Pitt?

I have known Dr Pitt for about 25yrs or more as he was my father's cardiologist for 10-15 yrs and has been mine for over 6yrs. He also took care of my mother. He probably saved my life, having caught a problem, which resulted in a quadruple by-pass, before I had a major heart attack,

I am a 53 year male. I was referred to Dr. Pitt by my primary MD for an arrhythmia problem. Dr. Pitt and his staff have been very professional and helpful. Dr. Pitt is a very knowledgeable,straight shooting cardiologist. I highly recommend him.

DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR. He has been abrupt and rude to my step mom who has brought my dad in for care repeatedly. He keeps dismissing my Dad's health problems and he keeps ending up in the hospital. I wish my dad had a better insurance plan so he wouldn't be stuck with this guy. If you care about yourself, or a loved one, do not use him!!!

He was a very rude doctor. He was checking other patients instead of getting the consultation over with, which dragged it out over an hour.