Dr. William J Pittas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William J Pittas?

I had breast reduction surgery

I am very satisfied with my surgery and I love love love Dr. Pittas!

Dr Pittas is exceptional! I had man boobs for a long time, very embarrassed by them.. even though I work out I still hard a hard time getting rid of them.. Dr Pittas performed liposuction and with a small incision I am now very happy!! Great doctor with great bedside manner!! Thank you!

Amazing Surgeon

Dr. Pittas has been my surgeon for years now. I cannot express enough how happy I am with his work. I just had my 2nd Breast augmentation by him 2 weeks ago. I decided to go a little larger. I am thrilled with my results! I have also been getting all of my injections by his team for years and they are the best. Their talent and overall knowledge is comparable to no one. He is so professional and brilliant at what he does. Pays attention to all details. I always enjoy my experience when I go into his office! His staff is so friendly, organized and very helpful!

Very impressed

Visited with three other plastic surgeons.. connected with dr pittas instantly.. results are excellent.. great personality! Thank u!

I cannot begin to express how impressed I am with the professionalism and amazing talent and skill Dr. Pittas has extended and shown in my results with my breast augmentation surgery. He is extremely knowledgeable and competent in what he does. He is a doctor who is honest, genuine, and told me not what I wanted to hear, but a clear understanding of my options and expectations. Dr. Pittas is not only an amazing plastic surgeon but one who has a true gift in his art.

RN

I am in the medical field and I have worked with many different doctors.. I was diagnosed with breast cancer a few months back.. every one of my collegues I talked to about who they thought was the best, all said DR Pittas.. I have just finished my second reconstructive stage and I am very pleased with my results!! My breasts never looked this good even when I was in my twenties!! Dr Pittas is a perfectionist!! The entire process was very stressful but he made me feel great by being my surgeon and my therapist!! lol, he is truly a gifted man!! Thank you Dr Pittas!!

Very caring doctor.. made me feel very comfortable especially since I have been embarrassed about my issue most of my adult life!! Extremely satisfied with my results!! Highly recommend him, the entire experience was very nice!! Thank you Dr P.!! 😃

Dr pittas removed growth from my face and there is absolutely no scar!:) he is the best with a great sense of humor

Breast Augmentation

I was most nervous about recovery time since I haven't had any surgery before. However, I fully believe that due to the pre and post surgery recommendations, and most importantly the quality of the work performed, I had almost no downtime. I couldn't believe it! Although I couldn't workout for a period of time. I overall felt pretty good. I barely took any medication. I probably could have got by after day one with no medication. It was truly amazing. Dr. Pittas is of the highest quality! And I appreciate the recommendations during the process. Thank you!

Patient

Very happy with my hand surgery.. Injured my hand at work, Dr Pittas rushed to the ER to see me.. Went to surgery shortly after.. The recovery is long and still painful but I am able to move my fingers.. Given my injury I am very happy with my results.. Thank you! You are an excellent, compassionate surgeon!!

Patient

Very pleased.. Great demeanor, excellent surgical results.. Highly recommend him..:)

Exceptional

I saw Dr Pittas after I was diagnosed with breast cancer.. My family doctor and breast surgeon told me he was the best.. He is very caring and very thorough with the procedures I would need.. I just finished my second stage of reconstruction and I am very happy!! Even though my new breasts feel different, Dr Pittas did an incredible job!! He is a gifted surgeon!! Never thought I would be this happy with implants.. Can't thank him enough!!

Dr. William J Pittas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.