Have you seen Dr. William J Pittas?

Too Old??

I was referred to Dr Pittas from my Primary Physician for impacted knuckle a fracture metacarpal. He walked in the room and said the good news was that I did not need surgery. I asked why and he said I was too old. I am 66. He proceeded to say that the knuckle was in fragments due to my age.He put a cast on my hand and said to have an xray and two weeks and come back to see him. Which I did. He took the case off and said the xrays showed that the hand was starting to heal. He said not to lift anything more that 5 lbs. and that was it. I asked if my hand would always look this way and if I would ever be able to wear my wedding ring again. His response was to get the ring enlarge and that I would never "be a hand model". Very Rude and seemed to want to not bother with my hand. I have now been in a brace from my Primary who could not believe he did not suggest anything for me. I am seeing a different Dr this week. What a jerk!! Would not recommend him to anyone.

Dr Pittas took care of my elderly mother with nothing but the utmost respect and kindness.. Removed a cancer from her face and her scar is barely visible!! He is a wonderful human being, not just a great surgeon!!

I had breast reduction surgery

I am very satisfied with my surgery and I love love love Dr. Pittas!

Dr Pittas is exceptional! I had man boobs for a long time, very embarrassed by them.. even though I work out I still hard a hard time getting rid of them.. Dr Pittas performed liposuction and with a small incision I am now very happy!! Great doctor with great bedside manner!! Thank you!

Amazing Surgeon

Dr. Pittas has been my surgeon for years now. I cannot express enough how happy I am with his work. I just had my 2nd Breast augmentation by him 2 weeks ago. I decided to go a little larger. I am thrilled with my results! I have also been getting all of my injections by his team for years and they are the best. Their talent and overall knowledge is comparable to no one. He is so professional and brilliant at what he does. Pays attention to all details. I always enjoy my experience when I go into his office! His staff is so friendly, organized and very helpful!

Very impressed

Visited with three other plastic surgeons.. connected with dr pittas instantly.. results are excellent.. great personality! Thank u!

I cannot begin to express how impressed I am with the professionalism and amazing talent and skill Dr. Pittas has extended and shown in my results with my breast augmentation surgery. He is extremely knowledgeable and competent in what he does. He is a doctor who is honest, genuine, and told me not what I wanted to hear, but a clear understanding of my options and expectations. Dr. Pittas is not only an amazing plastic surgeon but one who has a true gift in his art.

RN

I am in the medical field and I have worked with many different doctors.. I was diagnosed with breast cancer a few months back.. every one of my collegues I talked to about who they thought was the best, all said DR Pittas.. I have just finished my second reconstructive stage and I am very pleased with my results!! My breasts never looked this good even when I was in my twenties!! Dr Pittas is a perfectionist!! The entire process was very stressful but he made me feel great by being my surgeon and my therapist!! lol, he is truly a gifted man!! Thank you Dr Pittas!!

Very caring doctor.. made me feel very comfortable especially since I have been embarrassed about my issue most of my adult life!! Extremely satisfied with my results!! Highly recommend him, the entire experience was very nice!! Thank you Dr P.!! 😃

Dr pittas removed growth from my face and there is absolutely no scar!:) he is the best with a great sense of humor

Breast Augmentation

I was most nervous about recovery time since I haven't had any surgery before. However, I fully believe that due to the pre and post surgery recommendations, and most importantly the quality of the work performed, I had almost no downtime. I couldn't believe it! Although I couldn't workout for a period of time. I overall felt pretty good. I barely took any medication. I probably could have got by after day one with no medication. It was truly amazing. Dr. Pittas is of the highest quality! And I appreciate the recommendations during the process. Thank you!

Patient

Very happy with my hand surgery.. Injured my hand at work, Dr Pittas rushed to the ER to see me.. Went to surgery shortly after.. The recovery is long and still painful but I am able to move my fingers.. Given my injury I am very happy with my results.. Thank you! You are an excellent, compassionate surgeon!!

Dr. William J Pittas is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.

Dr. William J Pittas Is this you?