Have you seen Dr. William B Plauche?

Ms

I was visiting a friend in McKinney, Texas, when I developed a prolapsed fat pad in my right eye. She insisted that I go to her ophthalmologist in Denison/Sherman. I called for an appointment on Friday and saw Dr. Plauche on Monday morning. He not only diagnosed what was wrong with my eye (I had no idea what it was), he didn't like the look of the optic nerves in both eyes. He asked to do further tests and discovered I have glaucoma in one eye and am borderline in the other eye. He advised me to see my regular ophthalmologist immediately upon my return home. I have an appointment next week. Dr. Plauche explained both problems thoroughly, in layman's language, and answered all of my questions. I was very impressed with his thoroughness in my examination and his manner. If I lived in Texas, I'd drive as far as needed to see him.

Had to walk out

I waited an hour and they started taking patients that arrived after me. I tried to reschedule but no one came up to the window so I walked out.

Dr. William B Plauche is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Durant, OK.