Dr. William G Plunkett Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. William G Plunkett?

Distracted

He does not seem to be very interested in me as a patient. Was on iPhone last time I was there showing receptionist something on it.

This doctor was harsh and mean spirited! I do not recommend him to anyone!

Great attention to detail

Although no one likes waiting, Dr. Plunkett takes his time with me on each visit, and he has caught a serious issue with my health.

Dr Plunkett shows a guinuine concern for me and always makes me feel like he understands my problems. He's compassionate and He listens well and gives great feedback. I trust him as my Dr.

Non-Judgmental, Caring

Because I have diabetes, I always feel that I'm not doing enough to control it having to get blood tests every 3 months. It's a struggle, but when I go to Dr. Plunkett, I never feel judged or that I've failed. He always has an encouraging word. He now has an online presence in which I can send him questions about my health or set up an appointment. I love it.

Family member

My mother had pneumonia and was in the hospital for several weeks. We found Dr. Plunkett to be caring, willing to take time to answer our questions and determined to help our mother get better. We would highly recommend him as a professional who cares.

Dr, Wm. Plunkett

Found Dr. Plunkett to be arrogant and aloof, very quick to laud his 'superior' Harvard education and to put down people who disagree with him.

I was seen recently in the er and the er doctor had to call Dr.Plunkett to see if he would admit me he said send her home. My inflammation in my system was over 1500 plus normal is around 450. Needless to say I am changing doctors. My arm is still swollen and he said he see me in 3 days. I refuse to go back to see this doctor

The entire office is rude. The front desk even when you call & make an appointment. The nurses are not friendly and spend most of your time with them and then they tell you he will be in shortly and I've waited two hours in a room before. The doctor is sarcastic and never remembers what you are returning for and his whole manner is rude and cold. After waiting that long he's in there with you maybe 10 minutes & when I switched doctors, they charge you for your medical records.