Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William J Polzin
Dr. William J Polzin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Polzin is affiliated with St Elizabeth Boardman Health Center and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William J Polzin has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I really do not have enough nice things to say about Dr. Polzin. He is such a great doctor. He put me at ease and never acted like any of my questions or concerns were silly. He was extremely knowledgable but also able to relate to me at my level. I had my daughter in 2002 and I was transferred to his practice as my pregnancy was considered high risk. He was part of a practice of 4 doctors and I prayed every day that he would be the doctor that was on call when I had my daughter. I ended up having an emergency C-section and felt so blessed when he walked in my room. Miraculous day for lots of reasons!
Dr. Polzin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1983
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. William J Polzin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTri State Maternal Fetal Medicine, 375 Dixmyth Ave Fl 8, Cincinnati, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William J Polzin in this video.
Dr. William J Polzin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.