Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Pomputius III
Dr. William Pomputius III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Pomputius is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, Childrens St. Paul and University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview. He speaks English.
Dr. William Pomputius III has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Pomputius is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Childrens St. Paul
University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
North Memorial Medical Center
Children's Hospitals & Clinics
Healtheast St John's Hospital
Mercy Hospital An Allina Facility
The Tampa General Hospital
Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Childrens Hospital St Paul
Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
University Community Hospital
All Childrens Hospital
27 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 1986
Dr. William Pomputius III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Pomputius III in this video.
Dr. William Pomputius III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.