Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Poplack
Dr. William Poplack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Quincy, MA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Poplack is affiliated with Boston Medical Center, Metrowest Medical Center and Columbia/MetroWest Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Poplack has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. William Poplack has the following 1 expertise
Dr. William Poplack has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. William Poplack is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Dr. Poplack is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boston Medical Center
Metrowest Medical Center
Columbia/MetroWest Medical Center
ColumbiaMetroWest Medical Center
50 Years Experience
Graduated in 1963
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Poplack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.