Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William J Popovic
Dr. William J Popovic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Swansea, IL, with other offices in Maryville, IL and Belleville, IL . He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Popovic has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William J Popovic has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Gene Therapy
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Blood Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Showing 5 of 10
I was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer in 2009, needless to say I had no clue what to do or who to see. I was seen by Dr. William Popovic, who is the most amazing Dr. ever!!! After 3 months of chemo, 33 rounds of radiation with Dr. Laduzinski, mastechtomy, the cancer came back in a lymph node in my clavical! More chemo, through this whole process Dr. Popovic gave me hope that I could beat this! He was so kind and took the time to explain everything, no matter how sick I was he made me feel I can do this! I have since moved to Florida and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of what he did for me. I just had a CT/PET scan yesterday and am 7 years cancer free..there are no words to explain how grateful I am to this wonderful man. Again, thank you Dr. Popovic Gratefully....Irene Brown, Bradenton, Florida
47 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. William J Popovic accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. William J Popovic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Swansea, IL.