Dr. William J Popovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William J Popovic?

Thank you!!! I'm still here !

I was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer in 2009, needless to say I had no clue what to do or who to see. I was seen by Dr. William Popovic, who is the most amazing Dr. ever!!! After 3 months of chemo, 33 rounds of radiation with Dr. Laduzinski, mastechtomy, the cancer came back in a lymph node in my clavical! More chemo, through this whole process Dr. Popovic gave me hope that I could beat this! He was so kind and took the time to explain everything, no matter how sick I was he made me feel I can do this! I have since moved to Florida and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of what he did for me. I just had a CT/PET scan yesterday and am 7 years cancer free..there are no words to explain how grateful I am to this wonderful man. Again, thank you Dr. Popovic Gratefully....Irene Brown, Bradenton, Florida

Exceptional oncologist

Dr. Popovic is a wonderful oncologist. Very caring and concerned about his patients and thier health. He will take the time to answer your question completely.

Wonderful physician!

I have been a patient of Dr Popovic's for over 15 years. He has surprised me with his amazing memory, remembering not only my primary diagnosis but rather incidental ones as well. I have no fear that with Dr Popovic in my corner, I will get the best of care.