Dr. William Portuese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Portuese?

Excellent septoplasty/rhinoplasty

Posted on November 30th, 2017

Dr. Portuese is a gifted artist. He goes above and beyond the surgical, filling in that gray area between millimeters and perfection. He performed a septoplasty, in combination with a rhinoplasty, to reshape a nasal deformity, remove bone spurs and repair a badly bent nose. One of the factors I considered in selecting him was experience. He has had over twenty years to perfect his craft, and has an impressive portfolio of surgical successes on his website. (I’m sorry, but I’m not trusting my health to someone who’s just starting out - it must be diificult for new surgeons). Dr. Portuese is board-certified, an instructor at UW, and president of the Washington chapter of facial plastic surgeons, which were all qualifications that gave me that warm fuzzy. We came up with a game plan before my procedure, used computer imaging to create the desired results, and discussed post operative care. The actual surgery felt like I was in and out, with an expert team of nurses and anesthesiologists. It was about six days before I went out in public after surgery, after the brace came off, and even then, it wasn’t super noticeable. In about a month, I was working out, scuba diving and doing everything I enjoyed before the operation - and breathing about fifty percent better through my nose. I can sleep on my back now. To top it all off, it looks even better than before. Dr. Portuese says it takes about a year before you see the final results, but I am already immensely pleased. On top of everything else, Dr. Portuese is a nice guy. He won’t recommend a procedure you don’t need. A couple years prior to this operation, I came in and asked if he thought a facelift was I order. He said “No, but come back in ten years and we can talk about it then.” That’s integrity.

Rhinoplasty

Posted on June 26th, 2017

Dr Portuese and his staff are incredible! I couldn't be happier with my experience and my results!

Excellent and very natural looking face lift, and upper and lower eye lids! i had these procedures when i was 58 by Dr. Portuese; at 72 i'm consistently told by very surprised people that i look 10 to 15 years younger. This surgery was the gift of congruency: Dr. Portuese connected the outer me with the inner .... what I felt like and looked like became integrated once more by his fine work. One other important thing: he does NOT try to upsell surgeries! i have since recommended him to friends, who all report the same experience. His staff is solid, supportive and kind as well... i was safe and taken care of.

Posted on March 9th, 2017

Fabulous Face-lift!

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Dr. Portuese and his entire staff are wonderful. Everyone went out of there way to make me feel safe and comfortable. I had Face-lift surgery and could not be happier with the results!

Fantastic Experience

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Portuese, who performed my rhinoplasty and did a wonderful job. Dr. Portuese was professional and competent, and the operation was both successful and seamless. He takes care of his patients before, during, and after treatment, and I felt like I was in very good hands for the entire experience. I love my new nose!

Excellent lower face plastic surgery

Posted on January 22nd, 2017

I believe Dr Portuese is very attentive and professional and did an excellent job. I am very happy with his work and I look great in photos and when I look at myself in the mirror.

Great experience

Posted on December 19th, 2016

Getting a facelift from Dr. Portuese was one of the best decisions I ever made. The setting was private, the staff knowledgeable and attentive, and his work....superb. Would highly recommend him if you are looking for any kind of facework. Outcome is completely natural. He is the best!

Couldn't have a better experience than with Dr. Portuese! Chin implant 8/2016

Posted on November 9th, 2016

From the friendly staff and the doctor himself, to the care and attention during my surgery, to all the follow-up love and attention: I simply couldn't have asked for anything more or better. I found Dr. Portuese to have the best online album of photos. Other providers in the state (and I even checked nearby states) had some I liked and some I didn't, some that shouldn't have been changed in my opinion, some that changed too much, that sort of thing. In Dr. Portuese's gallery, every single one of the chin implants was an upgrade to me, and each looked natural. I booked my appointment, found him personable and friendly, and liked his suggestions for my augmentation. And get this - I asked his artistic opinion on if I should have cheek implants too - and he said that while my face would definitely be served by a chin implant as mine was quite receded, he didn't think I needed cheek implants. He actually turned down making money off me in order to be honest about what he thought my face needed. This is of CRUCIAL IMPORTANCE in a practitioner performing elective surgeries! The surgery itself was unremarkable, which is exactly what you want surgery to be. :) The only painful part was the lidocaine injections. I found the odd scraping sound (when he was separating the periosteum from the bone) so utterly alien that I giggled through most of it. At my first look in the mirror afterwards, I actually gasped - my face looked balanced for the first time, and I immediately loved it, even swollen. Healing was also happily unremarkable - it was tough to eat for a few days, but I didn't need pain meds past the first day, and everything went as my packet of information had detailed it would go. I just had my final follow-up visit today for the "after" shots, and I'm so utterly overjoyed with my chin that I had to write him a review. My face is balanced in the exact same way represented in all of Dr. Portuese's online photos, in the way I found so aesthetically pleasing when I started researching half a year ago. It looks completely natural and fits me perfectly. I've become one of his upgrades. :) To Dr. Portuese and his entire staff - I said it about a hundred times in the office, but I'll say it again for the entire internet to hear: I LOVE MY NEW CHIN & YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. Thank you so, so much! <3

Couldn't be Happier!

Posted on January 9th, 2016

Dr. Portuese really is an artist, in addition to being one of the best plastic surgeons in the pacific northwest - one of the reasons I chose him to perform my rhinoplasty. I couldn't be happier with my new nose! My dorsal hump is removed, and my new nose really does seem to enhance my other facial features. My experience with Dr. P and his staff far exceeded my expectations and I now have the nose I've always wanted!

A new me for 2016!

Posted on January 6th, 2016

I recently had a rhinoplasty/Neck lift and I really could not be happier with both the results and the experience! I visited multiple doctors before meeting with Dr. Portuese, and neither compared to him in the slightest. He is very thorough and will expound on anything and everything, whilst also alleviating any concerns I had about the surgery and recovery. He was correct in his predictions about the recovery process. I would also like to mention that he has the greatest staff a patient could ask for! Janet is extremely friendly, helpful, and compassionate and she helped make the process smoother for me:) The nurses and anesthiesiologist were also extremely qualified, proffessional, and friendly. I really could not have asked for a better surgeon and team! My nose looks so natural and lovely that all my friends are now considering having the procedure done with Dr. P:) If anyone is considering this, go for a consultation here and you will see what I am talking about:)

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Took my son in for Septoplasty and Dr. Portuese and his staff lived up to excellent reputation he has garnered. The work was amazing and the recovery no problem at all. Would take my son back again for any treatment or procedure. My cousin also took her daughter in for more extensive work, and again the overall experience was world class.

I am so happy!

Posted on December 11th, 2015

I am absolutely thrilled with the surgical procedure Dr. Portuese performed on my nose. My nose has been broken twice and I have always been self conscious about it. My dermatologist had recommended Dr. Portuese. I found his website very helpful showing before and after pictures of the patients he performed procedures on. I have felt very welcomed by the entire staff. Everyone has been so helpful and kind. Dr. Portuese was very easy to talk to and discuss recommendations. I met with Janet to discuss fees and scheduling. She was a delight to meet with. She answered all my concerns and questions regarding pre/post op instruction, as well as my fears about the healing process. The day of my surgery I was extremely nervous, Janet, the anesthesiologist and the surgical staff put me at ease. The first check after surgery, I saw Dr. Portuese and he was genuinely delighted with my result. I am now about four months post op and I have been very pleased with my new nose. Not only is my nose straight, but I can breathe better too! I would recommend Dr. Portuese to anyone!