Dr. William L Pridgen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William L Pridgen?

What A Great Doctor!

I have seen Dr. Pridgen for years for many GI issues. He has always been so helpful in figuring out the problem and getting me better, quick! I always get an appointment within the week. His staff is so nice. Even when he is not in the office, I am able to talk to a nurse that day! At my regular doctor's office, I have to wait a day or two to talk to someone. He has done two surgeries on me throughout the years. Both went very well, with minimal recovery time. I would certainly recommend him!

Rude and incompetent

In a word, RUDE. Both his office staff and Pridgen himself are rude beyond compare. Pridgen is a boorish know-it-all who gives no consideration to patient opinion or questions. He has a one-size-fits all approach and does not care to receive input from anyone else. He is overbearing and overly self-confident. I do not recommend this doctor for either surgery or chronic pain issues. His skill, knowledge, and bedside manner leave a great deal to be desired.

GREAT Doctor!

Dr. Pridgeon took care of my husband several years ago in an emergency situation. He saved his life, and gave him exemplary care. He and his assistant were sensitive to the needs of not only my husband, but myself as well. I am thankful he was my husband's phusician, and if I ever need surgery, I hope Dr. Pridgeon is available! I recommend him without reservation!