Dr. William Profilet Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. William Profilet Jr?

Posted on February 1st, 2010

Dr. Profilet was very patient and kind. He treated me like a real human being, unlike another facility in the same town. When I asked him questions, he answered them in ways that I could understand, but without making me feel stupid. He did not critize me or look down on me for "not knowing anything." He told me step by step what he was doing and why he was doing it. I was nervous about going to a man for the first time last year for my yearly exam, but he made it as comfortable as possible. I will definately use him again in the future.

Posted on February 28th, 2017