3.2

Have you seen Dr. William E Pullano?

Quality and Caring Physician

I saw Dr. Pullano a few years ago for a colonoscopy at the advice of my internal medicine MD. I found him to be very kind, caring and thorough. Recently, I had to see him for an upper GI scope and a more involved work up, requiring other scans and tests done at his recommendation. His attention to all details and his follow up was spot-on. While I did find his front office workers somewhat distracted at times, they are all extremely pleasant, very kind, and never neglected any of their responsibilities. They work long hours keeping up with all facets of every patient, and I greatly appreciated their reminder phone calls, sometimes after hours. For me, I much prefer the personal approach of both Dr. P. and his staff as compared to other medical practices that I have dealt with.

Highly recommend Dr. Pullano and his staff

Dr. Pullano gets 5 stars for his intellect - he is certainly the best in his field that I have seen. I also applaud his interest in solving problems you may have and his bedside manner is so comforting you know you are in good hands. His associate, Dr. Gromisch is also receiving this mark for his wonderfully caring and intelligent contributions to my visit.

Colonoscopy went very smoothly

Scheduled a colonoscopy. No problems with his staff. I was asked to arrive half an hour early. Setup started a bit before the scheduled time and everything seemed prompt and efficient. No apparent issues. Dr. Pullano spent an adequate time describing the results and answering my questions. I'd use him again.

Nice and caring doctor

dr pullano is a very good doctor he save my life , I've been to so many dr and no one else diagnosed my colon cancer , I am very thankful to my primary doctor for sending me to dr pullano on time , I am so lucky I am still alive , I think who ever wrote that review is something wrong with them , a good doctor start with a good patient ,.. That's all I can say , I will recommend dr pullano to my family and friends , sometimes Im waiting for 20 minutes or more but it's worth it , he's staffs are very friendly and helpful , I am very satisfied

excellent doctor, extremely long office waits

Dr Pullano is an excellent doctor - very caring, knowledgeable, & thorough. Unfortunately, I switched doctors because on 4 different occasions, despite having an appt, I waited 2 hours to see him. His waiting room is cramped & lived 5 min away at the time, so would have been much happier for reception to say his schedule was backed up & I should come back in x time, but I was told I'd lose my place if I left for more than a few mins. I've gone to at least 4 different doctors since. One mocked me, one nearly prescribed me penicillin even though I'm allergic, & one neglected to tell me I was pregnant (I requested blood test results by mail so I could bring them to a specialist & I found out when I went online to better understand what certain test results meant). I've since moved from UES, but at this point, I may still try to go back to Dr. Pullano given the terrible doctors I've seen since then.

Dr. William E Pullano is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.